"Walk & Talk" Consultation- For Occupied Homes
“Walk ‘n Talk” Consulting for Occupied Properties
A Staging Consultant from our team will attend your property and discuss a plan to create a series of great first impressions inside the home. We aim to create an atmosphere that a buyer falls in love with. Our advice is tailored from a “marketing approach” that will help net you the best sale price.
- Discussion on what to consider upgrading ( See our Pre- Reno Consultation if you would like us to choose finishes)
- A de-cluttering plan will be created for you to implement, considering what to leave out for staging the home. A de-cluttered home is not a staged one!
- Cleaning and repair items addressed that will provide the best impact for your money.
- A detailed discussion on everything you can do to stage your own home- it can look like a PRO was there!
- Direction on what purchases you can make to style the home
- Discussion on your room & furniture layout for optimum showing
- How to create focal points
- Get “Camera ready” for your MLS photos
Up to 2400 sq. ft. $199.00
2400 sq. ft. + $299.00
After the consultation you may choose to have us come in and stage the home for you.
Staging Services for Occupied Homes
“KEY 3” – $699.00
Staging for 3 Key rooms- the Living Room, Kitchen & Nook and the Master Bedroom. We stage these rooms for you and get you on your way! A short and sweet appointment that creates a new fresh look
“Fab 5” – $999.00
Staging for 5 rooms and includes up to 2 baths, creating an atmosphere that a buyer falls in love with.
“Super 7” -$1,499.00
Staging for 7 rooms, including above grade bathrooms, entryway and halls.
- All Occupied packages listed above are for homes under 2500 sq. ft.
- Larger properties will be billed additional hourly rates.
- All staging is booked after a consultation has been completed and the de-cluttering & cleaning has been completed to prepare for our arrival.
- Prices are plus GST.
Supplemental Decor Rental can be added for a monthly fee. This is determined at the consultation and is optional. It is priced at the consultation.
Face Lift for Photos $299.00
We will attend the property prior to photography and do a quick “Face Lift” on it to help make it photo ready. There is no consultation advice or rentals provided.
We work with the furniture in it’s place and re-arrange some decor, fluff pillows, dress beds, straighten/ re-arrange art, clear & style counter tops using your items, straighten up book shelves, desks, nightstands & baths. This is a one stop visit and requires up to 3 hours prior to the photographers arrival, with clients & pets off site. Bookings should be made in advance.
Stuck on what color will work for selling your home?
Interested in painting your new home but not sure what will work with your furniture?
Our Certified Color Consultants can pin point the exact color choice that will be beautiful and will set your home apart, for Staging or for Living
We can utilize your own things, or purchase new for you.
We measure, photograph and plan your project based on your needs for living there. We can shop, install and create the show home look you have always wanted!
Working within your budget, we can do the whole home or redesign room by room. This service includes helping you with upgrade choices and paint, and even recommending contractors for the project.
Additional fees apply for assistants and delivery
Pre - Reno Consultation
$349 Flat Fee
This consult takes 1-2 hours and requires that you have all samples you are interested in on site for review, we will bring additional paint samples.
Designed to help you make the right choices for what to renovate to appeal to the MASS MARKET
- We SAVE you money on projects that you don’t really need to do.
- We help FOCUS your money
- We discuss what finishes to use to create WOW factor
- Detailed walk through -on site- to hear your ideas, take photos and discuss budget
- Demographics of buyers will be considered
- We choose paint colors for you
- We choose flooring materials, fixtures, baseboards, tile and back splashes – We use our expert eye & take the stress off you
- Plans are based on the budget and the overall look you want to achieve
- We can shop for you for any of the items required for an additional fee.
* We also can make recommendations to contractors for the project if you need any and we can manage those contractors, if we are hired for your staging project.
All Prices are plus GST