Vacant Property Staging
- We have over 15,000 sq. ft. of warehoused goods available and do not outsource, which maintains our quality
- Staging bookings in just 2-3 days
- See our Colour Gallery for our amazing project photos
Occupied Property Consulting
“Walk ‘n Talk” Consulting for Occupied Properties
A Staging Consultant from our team will attend your property and discuss a plan to create a series of great first impressions inside the home. We aim to create an atmosphere that a buyer falls in love with. Our advice is tailored from a “marketing approach” that will help net you the best sale price.
- A de-cluttering plan will be discussed for you to implement, with suggestions on what to leave out for staging the home.
- De-cluttering your home is the first step in staging
- Cleaning and repair items addressed that will provide the best impact for your money
- A detailed discussion on everything you can do to stage your own home- it can look like a PRO was there!
- Direction on what purchases you can make to style the home
- Discussion on your room & furniture layout for optimum showing
- How to create focal points
- Get “Camera ready” for your MLS photos
Up to 2400 sq. ft.= $249.00
2400 sq. ft. -3500 sq.ft = $349.00
After our consultation if you would like to hire us to do the staging for you, we can also purchase any decor items you may need, as per the consult advice.
These items would be yours to keep, as we do not offer rentals to Occupied homes. The price for staging your home is determined at the consult and can include only the areas you would like us to handle.
Color Consultations $199.00
Not all neutrals are the same! Investing in a new paint job is a great WIN for selling your home, but only if the color works with the lighting and fixed elements, otherwise you will have a disaster on your hands!
Jill is a Certified Color Consultant, she can pin point the exact color choice that will be beautiful and will set your home apart, for Staging or for Living.
*flat fee for up to 2 hours
Decorating Services for Your Personal Residence $149.00
Sometimes we just need a refresh of our spaces and want to do it with affordability in mind. Jill can consult with you to determine what you are looking for in each room and establish a budget.
This Decorating service can utilize your own things or if you prefer, bring in some new items!
Leave the measuring, planning and shopping to us, and we can set up your rooms and bring the LOVE back for your Home!
* fees are hourly, additional fees apply for assistants and delivery
Pre - Reno Consultation $ 349.00
This consult takes up to two hours and requires that you have all samples you are interested in on site, we will bring additional paint samples.
It’s designed to help you make the right choices for what to renovate to appeal to the MASS MARKET
- We SAVE you money on projects that you don’t really need to do.
- We help FOCUS your money
- We discuss what finishes to use to create WOW factor
- Detailed walk through -on site- to hear your ideas, take photos and discuss budget
- Demographics of buyers will be considered
- We choose paint colors for you
- We choose flooring materials, fixtures, baseboards, tile and back splashes – We use our expert eye & take the stress off you
- Plans are based on the budget and the overall look you want to achieve
- We can shop for you for any of the items required for an additional fee.
Live far away and yet love our Gallery? You can send us a plane ticket OR simply book an E-Design Appointment!
A fast and affordable way to get great decorating advice that you can implement easily! We can get you on track!
*hourly billing & you must be able to be at high speed internet access/computer during phone call appointments