Are you paying another mortgage payment for your vacant house?
Are your showings slowing down? Are you even getting showings?
A Real Estate Story
A buyer is looking for a home, they open their phone and search MLS. They scroll through listing after listing looking for the “ONE” that grabs their attention. Everything always looks the same.
Dark photos, clutter, multiple colors of paint, even laundry on the beds!
Or WORSE, it’s an empty house! One plain box after another…exactly how big is that master Bedroom?
If you were the buyer, would you want to go see those properties?
Home Owners often wonder why their home isn’t selling.
Is it the pricing? Condition? Are there just no buyers?
I can confidently assist you with answers to these questions and more, ask me how Professional Home Staging can help you!
What is the solution?
My real estate “Re-Designed” approach may be just what you need
Be the one that swims AGAINST the stream and gets the attention of the crowd
Did you know?
63% of buyers are willing to pay more for a house that is move in ready
Our Staging is designed to highlight your property’s features and help your property stand out
We are a local home staging company and do staging in the Edmonton, Stony Plain and Spruce Grove areas.
Call / Text Jill Turgeon at 780-218-7444
- IAHSP – Best of Home Staging 2019 – Industry Leadership Award Jill Turgeon
- RESA’s Home Staging Industry Award 2018 Top Ten Home Staging Team of the Year
- RESA’s Home Staging Industry Award 2016 Top 10 Home Staging Team of the Year
- RESA’s Home Staging Award 2015 Top 10 Re-Designer of the Year
- RESA’s Home Staging Industry Award 2015 Top 10 Home Staging Team of the Year
- RESA’s Home Staging Industry Award 2013 Top 10 Professional Stager of the Year
Agent in the Province of Alberta
Certified Dewey Color Consultant
Member of the Real Estate Staging Association RESA
Certified Interior Decorator, CID 2012
Accreditated Staging Professional 2003
Certified Canadian Staging Professional 2006
Graduate of the Staging Diva Program 2007
Member of the Realtors Association of Edmonton