Benefits of Staging
- We create Wow Factor Ambiance throughout your property
- Better in-person and online showings
- Help prospective buyers envision what the property can offer them
- Vacant homes tend to lose offers because all the minor issues are more apparent. When there is no furniture designing the room, the little nicks and dents show up as soon as the buyer walks in. Why lose such an important sale to a few minor details?
- A Vacant home screams “We are desperate to sell”, why start off that way?
- The first 3 weeks are the HIGHEST activity in your property, staying vacant would be a mistake
Stage with us and we will make your home look like a Magazine Cover!
Invest in Your Sale to Make More
Buyers spend hours researching online before contacting their agent. They also delete MANY HOMES, based on the presentation of the MLS photos.
There are over 20 photos allowed per online listing – buyers can see your house before they get there!
They make their initial decision on those images and may not even make it to your front door if they don’t like what they see.
Get 2nd Showings in person, and knock out your competition with our vacant home staging services and furniture rental!
We have Great Prices and Fast Install!
Vacant Property Staging Specialists
Statistics have proven that homes sell much faster with professional home staging.
Our STATS are average 2-18 days on market in 2019 and 10-44 days in 2020. The Edmonton home staging market has exploded in recent years and we want to help you with your home staging needs.
We can Stage your vacant home for you. We have all our own staging inventory too, so our rental prices are great!
Also Serving St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain
Our Home Staging often results in:
- Offers on the table
- Good Selling Prices
- Quicker Possession dates
- Less carrying costs
- Less stress and headache waiting for an offer
- More Interest from Buyers
- More Excitement from Agents