Benefits of Staging
- We create Wow Factor Ambiance throughout your property
- Staging Appeals to prospective home buyers during in-person and online showings
- Help prospective buyers envision what the property can offer them.
- Vacant homes tend to lose offers because all the minor issues are more apparent. When there is no furniture designing the room, the little nicks and dents show up as soon as the buyer walks in. Why lose such an important sale to a few minor details?
- A Vacant home screams “We are desperate to sell”, why start off that way?
- The first 3 weeks are the HIGHEST activity in your property, staying vacant would be a mistake
Stage with us and we will make your home look like a Magazine Cover!
We have the best roster of qualified Home Stagers in Edmonton
Check out the “About Us” page for more details
Invest in Your Sale to Make More
Buyers spend hours researching online before contacting their agent. They also delete MANY HOMES, based on the presentation of the MLS photos.
There are up to 20 photos per online listing – buyers can see your house before they get there! They make their initial decision on those images and may not even make it to your front door if they don’t like what they see.
Get 2nd Showings in person, and knock out your competition with our home staging services and furniture rental!
Vacant Property Staging Specialists
Statistics have proven that homes sell much faster with professional home staging. Our STATS are 2-18 days on market in 2018.
The Edmonton home staging market has exploded in recent years and we want to help you with your home staging needs. We can provide a Professionally trained Stager for you, or offer consulting for a do-it-yourself approach.
We have a 7000 sq. ft. warehouse stocked with furniture and accessories and your Stager of choice will create the best look for your property.
Check out the “About US” page to see who you would like to work with!
Also Serving St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park,and Leduc
Our Home Staging often results in:
- Offers on the table
- Good Selling Prices
- Quicker Possession dates
- Less carrying costs
- Less stress and headache waiting for an offer
- More Interest from Buyers
- More Excitement from Agents